This is my reference image:
- Blue, gold, dark purple, green, brown, black, white yarn.
- Darning needle
- Size F crochet hook
Body/Head (Make 3):
- With blue. 6sc in magic circle. 
- 2sc in each st. 
- (1sc in first st. 2sc in next st.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first 2st. 2sc in next st.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first 3st. 2sc in next st.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first 4st. 2sc in next st.) Repeat around. 
- 1sc in each st around. For 5 rows. 
- (1sc in first 4st. Sc2tog.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first 3st. Sc2tog.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first 2st. Sc2tog.) Repeat around. 
- (1sc in first st. Sc2tog.) Repeat around. 
- Sc2tog. Repeat until gap is small enough to sew closed.
For the eyes:
- Use green for the first doll, brown for the second doll and dark purple for the last.
- Embroider the eyes with the black first then move on to their individual colors. Make the black part of the eyes circular and then border it with the colored yarn.
- Then surround the eyes with white. Make this an oval shape around the eyes. Make the pupils in the center so they look a little cross-eyed.
- Then border the entire eye with their colors.
- For the eyes I experimented with the distance they should be with each other. I made mine different distances so you guys can choose which one you’d like.
- Use gold for the beak for each of the dolls.
- Embroider a triangular shape for all of them.
- Place this close to the eyes or in between them.
For the feathers on head:
- Use blue yarn for this.
- You can do this more than one way
- You can use a continuous chain and sew this onto the head. Remember that the feather in the front is longer than the feather in the back.
- You can also make individual chains and sew them onto the head separately.
- Or you can attach yarn onto the middle of the top of the head and chain 9. Then make a slip stitch into the same place you attached the yarn to. Then make a slip stitch right behind the first feather you made. Then chain 6. Then slip stitch into the same place. F.O.
- You are going to do the same thing for the tail feathers.
- You just have make 3 of them. The middle tail feather is longer than the rest.
- You can use the same method as you did with the feathers on the head.
- For mine, the short feathers were 6 chains each and the long feathers were 9 chains each.