What you will need:
1. Yarn colors: Orange, White, Grey, Black
2. Size E and F crochet hooks. Use the smaller one for the fingers.
3. Darning needle.
TOP VERTICAL PART OF WHITE PART:
1. Chain 6.
2. 1sc in each sc for 4 rows.
TOP VERTICAL PART OF WHITE PART:
3. Chain 1, turn. 1sc in the next 3 sc.
4. Turn w/o chain 1. Skip first stitch. 2sc tog.
5. Chain 1 and turn. 1sc and finish off.
6. For the second pointy part, pull a slip knot through the last stitch.
7. Chain 1. 1sc in the next 2 stitches.
8. Turn w/o chain 1 and skip first stitch. 2sc tog.
9. Chain 1, turn. 1sc and finish off.
FOR THE HORIZONTAL PART OF THE WHITE PART:
10. Chain 7.
11. 1sc in sc for 5 rows.
12. Pick up three stitches on the side of the strip.
13. Turn w/o chain 1 and skip the first stitch. 2sc tog.
14. Chain 1, turn and 1sc. Finish off
15. Do the same for the other corner to complete the pointy part.
16. Then do the same thing on the other end of the strip to make it equal.
17. Sew the two strips together (the horizontal and vertical parts).
18. Then sew it onto the helmet
LITTLE WHITE STRIPE AT THE BOTTOM
19. Pick up 4 stitches in the very middle of the horizontal stripe that you have sewn onto his face.
20. 1sc in each sc for 1 row.
21. Sew onto helmet to secure it.
THE REST OF THE DOLL IS THE SAME IS THE BLUE KNIGHT and RED KNIGHT.
8 thoughts on “Orange Knight [Castle Crashers]”
Awwwww! I played only once, but I immediately fell in love with the pink one!
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Hello! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
naturally like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will definitely come back again.
Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!
Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for newbie blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.
I’m fairly new in the blogging world as well. Every time I start a blog I somehow fail to continue writing and posting. I’m trying to now, though. I think the main thing about blogging is keeping up with it. Just be yourself and talk about what matters to you. I’m glad you like my blog 🙂 And if you are thinking about starting a blog and not sure what site to choose, wordpress is pretty good. Good luck!
Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Orange Knight [Castle Crashers] | â™¥ GJB â™¥ .