No Contests Are Currently Running
- You must be a subscriber of my 2 YouTube Channels: Fullmetalpiglet YT & Goldenjellybean YT.
- Like my pages on Facebook if you have one: Goldenjellybean FB & Geek out with GJB FB.
- Follow me on Twitter if you have one: Goldenjellybean Twitter.
- Patterns acquired from this contest should not be sold. The dolls made from patterns can be sold with the requirement of giving me credit for the pattern.
Instructions for the Entry:
- Upload a photo of your creation onto Goldenjellybean FB and provide a link to it in the Entry Form below.
- Your entry must be within the theme chosen for that month.
- Your creation must be your own and no one else’s.
- Entries have to be new and not previously created.
- Your entry can be crocheted/knitted.
- You can add other media to your work but most of it has to be crocheted/knitted.
- Be creative. It doesn’t have to be a doll.
- You can only enter once per month.
Also, for those who didn’t win in one month, you can enter your creation in the follow month if it fits the theme. You can keep entering the creation in the following months as long as, 1. It fits the theme and 2. You didn’t win a contest with that doll in the previous month.
This is a monthly contest that starts on the 1st of every month and ends on the last day of every month at 11:00PM EST. At that time, the winner will be chosen by me/family/friends based on creativity and awesomeness. The winners will be announced at the beginning of the next month because careful judging will take place for a couple of days. The winner will receive one free pattern. He/she will be able to choose from the list of patterns that are currently available and completed. Pictures of the winner’s work will be posted here on my website so everyone can see how awesome you are! The theme will be announced on my Facebook and on here. The next month’s theme will be announced some time in the middle of the current month so you can plan your next project. Follow this blog for updates on current and future contests.
The form below can only be used for entries. Please use the contact form for questions and concerns. Any other emails through this form (if not contest related) will be ignored.